Find A Cooking School
Featured Culinary Schools
Offering the following programs:
Offers the following programs:
Some of the best cooking schools in the world are located in the United States and offer a number of great culinary programs. Culinary art schools offer courses dealing with food from all over the world including India, Italy, China, Japan France and North America. All culinary arts programs provide extensive hands-on training, in order to ensure you get the best education possible. Here are a number of great culinary schools located in the United States:
Online & correspondence
- Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned professional, you can jump-start your career with an associate's or bachelor's degree from The Art Institute Online, a division of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
- Offers an online Hospitality Management program.
- eCornell. Offers an online Hospitality and Foodservice Management Certificate with concentrations available in Foodservice Management and Hospitality Marketing, as well as a Master Certificate program in the Essentials of Hospitality Management and Master Certificate program in Foodservice Management. Courses start every two weeks.
- Earn your culinary diploma in just 9 months. Train with professional chefs and receive hands-on experience at the school’s premier student-run restaurant. Individual attention is paramount at ACI; classes average 10-14 students per kitchen.
- Choose a career with great taste. Scottsdale Culinary Institute, located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona, has earned international fame with its superb Le Cordon Bleu program.
- Get cooking at the California Culinary Academy. Students receive the challenging hands-on experience they need to prepare for a career in culinary arts or hospitality.
Study near the stars in Hollywood, CA.
- Located in Denver, CO, this school offers a program in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- Located in Suffield, Connecticut, offering Culinary curricula.
- Located in Miami, Florida. The curriculum includes Hospitality Management.
- Always wanted a career in the culinary arts? Earn your A.S. Degree in Culinary Arts or Baking & Pastry Arts at the Keiser Center for Culinary Arts and make your dreams come true. Campuses are located in Tallahassee, Sarasota and Melbourne, Florida.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts - Miami represents the finest union of French and American culinary arts. Start your cooking career in as little as 15 months.
- Get cooking in a new career. The Orlando Culinary Academy is proud to offer the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu culinary program. Extensive job placement services are available for all graduates.
- Train for a career in hospitality management.
- Turn your love of cooking into a career. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts - Atlanta offers its students the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts program.
- Located in Chicago. Earn your degree in Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry or Hospitality Management at Kendall College.
- Join the respected Le Cordon Bleu program at the Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago. Students can earn a degree in Culinary Arts or a certificate in Baking and Pastry.
- With campuses throughout Kentucky, the Sullivan University National Center for Hospitality Studies offers programs in Culinary Arts, Professional Catering, Baking and Pastry Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management and Hospitality Management.
- Located in Springfield. Offers career-focused education in the culinary arts that gives you the job skills you need to make the leap into a great career.
- Take advantage of the Salter’s School’s career-focused education and get on track to a new career in the technology or medical services field. The Culinary Arts program is available at the Worcester (W. Boylston) campus.
- Your passport to a grand career. Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Program at Brown College in Mendota Heights, Minnesota provides quality education to aspiring chefs.
- Provides students with the hands-on learning and career-based professional instruction they need to begin a rewarding career in the culinary industry.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts - Las Vegas can be the first step to your successful career as a chef, caterer, baker, or pastry chef.
- Located on a beautiful 170-acre campus in Hyde Park, New York and offering Bachelor's and Associate’s Degree programs in Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts. The faculty is comprised of more than 125 chefs and instructors from 16 different countries.
- Culinary Academy of Long Island. Offers programs including Professional Cooking with Internship, Commercial Cooking with Internship and Professional Baking and Pastry. Realize your dream of becoming a chef, caterer, or restaurant manager in just nine months.
- The Culinary Academy of New York. Receive hands-on training from professionals in a brand new 9,000 square foot facility. Benefit from day, night, and weekend programs, as well as small class sizes.
- Located in Portland and boasting a Le Cordon Bleu program. Graduates will be prepared for a career as a chef, caterer, baker or pastry chef.
- A future for those with good taste. Join the respected and esteemed Le Cordon Bleu program at the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Located in Pittsburgh, PA offering Hospitality Management Administration and Travel and Tourism Administration programs.
- Located in York, PA offering Culinary, Catering and Travel & Tourism curriculums. Train in a real world, hands-on environment and study with experienced, dedicated instructors who will help you learn the skill you need for a successful career in business.
- Offers a 24-month Associate of Applied Science program in the culinary arts.
- Turn your love of cooking into a career. Texas Culinary Academy has partnered with Le Cordon Bleu to offer students a Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts.
- Provo College - Provo. Located in Provo, Utah, and offering a Hospitality Management program.